Savage Desire

by Rosemary Rogers | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 24, 2020
This mass market paperback is one of 50 books which were were anonymously donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in several Ulta and The Fresh Market bags in February, 2020. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 Oh, the Places We Can Go Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the word SAVAGE. Savage is a suburban city 15 miles south-southwest of downtown Minneapolis in Scott County in the U.S. state of Minnesota.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 14, 2020
Sadly, I had to close down the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and remove this book from its bookshelf due to the pandemic spread of Corvid-19 throughout the world. I felt this was the safest thing to do for my own family and visitors to our Little Free Library. It made me so sad, but I hope my small gesture plays a part in keeping all of us safe.

I hope to release this book once again in the future.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book's title contains the names SAVAGE, SAVA, AVA and DESI.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Released 3 days ago (1/14/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #10147 - Centro Cristiano Pentiel in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!