An Imaginative Experience

by Mary Wesley | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsaskiasosmilewing of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/22/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingsaskiasosmilewing from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 22, 2020
A story of loss, release, love, tragedy , fate,, full of wit.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsaskiasosmilewing at James Cook Hospital in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 27, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2020 UTC) at James Cook Hospital in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: By the time you have found this message you have hopefully looked at the book and decided to read it.
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.So I can follow its journey...
I hope you will read and enjoy this book. You can journal again, to let others know what you think of this book.
You can do with it as you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!