Marbles

by Ellen Forney | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by wingStaxmanwing of Seattle, Washington USA on 2/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingStaxmanwing from Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, February 20, 2020
I enjoyed this. As it happens, the author/artist is local to me (I've been to one of her readings for this book), but the book would be good even if she weren’t. She was diagnosed bipolar and was worried that meds would impair her creativity. She specifically mentions the trope of the crazy artist. While I’m sure a text-only version of her journey would be good in its own way, the graphic medium really works well. The author is to be commended for keeping her sense of humor through her travails.

Journal Entry 2 by wingStaxmanwing at Cafe Argento in Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, February 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2020 UTC) at Cafe Argento in Seattle, Washington USA

Hello!

You have found a Bookcrossing book. When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry with your impressions of this book. To do this, click on the “New Journal Entry” link. You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book (or peruse Bookcrossing.com), but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me as your referring member.

You are free to keep the book or to release it, either by giving it to a friend or by leaving it in a public place. To make a record of the release, click on the “Make Release Notes” link. If you join Bookcrossing, you’ll be able to follow the book’s future travels.