Case Histories

by Kate Atkinson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 2/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ found at Leeds market charity shop last year. It's a world Book Night copy without any info on where it has been the last 8 plus years!

Released 1 mo ago (2/19/2020 UTC) at City of Leeds Museum Café and LFL in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Taking to the meet up

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Picked up from the Leeds Meet Up as you know I can't resist a WBN book ;o)
This is one I particularly love so looking forward to sending out into the world to find a new reader to love it.