Dad's Army

by Graham McCann | Entertainment | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
The wonderful story of my favourite comedy series. I'm currently downloading and loving the radio version from the BBC Sounds App.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/19/2020 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

TAKEN TO THE LEEDS BOOKCROSSERS MID-WEEK MEET.
IF NOT TAKEN THE BOOK WILL BE LEFTON THE LITTLE FREE LIBRARY BOOKSHELF IN THE CORNER OF THE CAFE.

If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

If you join BookCrossing (which is FREE, SECURE and SAFE), you too, can see where it goes next..

This book is yours to keep or pass on. No strings attached!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Picked up from the Leeds Meet Up for both me & hubby to read :o)