Capture the Crown

Old Woman Creek
by Jennifer Estep | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 8/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Friday, August 27, 2021
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

The beginning of a trilogy that features Gemma Ridley, the Crown Princess of Andvari, as a spy for her country. Her country's mines of tearstone are being robbed, but how and by whom?

This is a fantasy novel that takes the reader back to the world seen in Kill the Queen trilogy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Saturday, January 22, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/22/2022 UTC) at Osgood, Indiana USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Via media mail...the first book in this series; hope you like it. If so, I will send the second one along when it gets published (and read).

Journal Entry 3 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Received today.

Thanks for thinking of me!