Strangers in Death

Old Woman Creek
by J. D. Robb | Teens |
ISBN: 110120740X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 12/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 17, 2020
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

This is number 26 in the series, and J.D. Robb just keeps on going with new plots, new twists, and new ways to commit murder. In this one, a seemingly good and decent man is killed while his wife vacations with friends. Well alibied, the wife is distraught over his death, but Lt. Eve Dallas does not buy it.

Yet, everything points away from her complicity in his sordid murder. His gruesome murder looks like a sexual role-playing game gone bad, and the grieving widow is backed up by friends who commiserate with her and her revulsion over his sexual proclivities. How could such a marriage stand this disparity?

Still, with the help of Roarke, Peabody, Dr. Mira, and the various other ongoing characters will all pull together to figure out who murdered Tommy Anders.

Each of these novels seems to build on past events, but do stand alone on their merits. In other words, reading them out of order will not spoil the enjoyment of the reader. Not only that, but there are always a few sexy romantic scenes with Eve and Roarke even when they are fighting.

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/11/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Several In Death novels plus two others; hope you enjoy them all.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 17, 2021
Another wonderful book in the box for my bookcrossing friend. Thank you for sharing with me.