Colt Maverick

Old Woman Creek
by Cary S. Ashby | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1941929079 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 6/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Friday, June 19, 2020
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

Colt Maverick, former Marine sniper and NFL player, is now a private detective and is on the case of a missing wife. Where is Elizabeth Rice? WWCD (what would Colt do?)

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, June 19, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/19/2020 UTC) at Sugar Land, Texas USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Included in this ARC giveaway box...hope you find something to your liking. Happy travels little book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, September 18, 2020
I received this as an ARC from minesayn. Thank you for sharing your books with me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReadertoowing at Richmond, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Richmond, Texas USA

I will be donating this to the Cambridge Square Senior Apartments new library. I hope you enjoy it!