this earl of mine

Old Woman Creek
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 5/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Saturday, May 30, 2020
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

The first book in a new Regency romance series, an heiress and a rogue accidentally ed up in a secret marriage of convenience.
Shipping heiress Georgianna Caversteed is done with men who covet her purse more than her person. Even worse than the ton's lecherous fortune hunters, however, is the cruel cousin determined to force Georgie into marriage. If only she could find a way to be...widowed? Georgie hatches a madcap scheme to wed a condemned criminal before he's set to be executed. What could possibly go wrong?
Benedict William Henry Wylde, scapegrace second son of the late Earl f Morcott and well-known rake, is in Newgate prison undercover, working for Bow Street. Georgie doesn't realize who he is when she marries him--and she most certainly never expects to bump into her very-much-alive, and very handsome, husband of convenience at a society gathering weeks later. Soon Wylde finds himself courting his own wife, hoping to win her heart since he already had her hand. But how can this seductive rogue convince brazen, beautiful Georgie that he wants to be together...until ACTUAL death do they part? (from the back cover of this uncorrected proof)

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, June 19, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/19/2020 UTC) at Sugar Land, Texas USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Included in this ARC giveaway box...hope you find something to your liking. Happy travels little book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, September 18, 2020
I received this as an ARC from minesayn. Thank you for sharing your books with me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReadertoowing at Richmond, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Richmond, Texas USA

I will be donating this to the Cambridge Square Senior Apartments new library. I hope you enjoy it!