Troubled Blood

by Robert Gailbraith | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, December 08, 2020
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Ministry of Education in Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (12/16/2020 UTC) at Ministry of Education in Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

Fifth in the series. A very long but rewarding whodunnit. I did not pick the guilty one. I sympathised with Cormoran as he tried to navigate the Zodiac and his views on it, and I do wish he would sort out his love life.
I have learnt recently that some in this series have been made into movies I must hunt them down.

Off to Whitianga as part of the Wishlist tag game. Too big to post outside of NZ. Thanks for accepting this suggestion.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Monday, January 25, 2021
Thanks Edwardstreet, the book, or should I say brick, has arrived. Goodness this is a big one!