An Untamed State

by Roxanne Gay | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, November 29, 2020
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

I really enjoyed this book and found this at an op shop so purchased for the Wellington Christmas meet-up

Read recently and really enjoyed so grabbed this at the op shop to share at the Wellington 2020 Dec meetup. Quality reads should be shared