The Ties that Bind

by Lyn Andrews | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 10/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
This was donated to my Little Free Library. I’m registering it before returning it, to spread the word about BookCrossing. Thank you to the generous donor.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, October 23, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/23/2020 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Restocking my Dagenham Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 1, 2020
No takers this time, so I’ve swapped this out.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 10, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (1/10/2021 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This lucky book is going off to visit in Canada (I’d so love to go there myself) as part of a surprise RABCK. Happy Reading, I hope you enjoy this random selection and your postcard calendar.

Journal Entry 5 by pumpkinpussycat at St. Mary's, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Thank you Shahrun for this great book and the postcard calendar -- your brightened up my day.

Journal Entry 6 by pumpkinpussycat at St. Mary's, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 25, 2021
I LOVED this book. A great tale of 2 girls and their families during WW II in Liverpool. It had me reading -- and enjoying right to the end.
Thanks for sharing this will me Shahrun.

Released 7 mos ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library on Queen St. East in St. Mary's, Ontario Canada

I will be releasing this to the Little Free Library.
If you pick it up -- please enjoy and leave a journal entry-- so we can follow this book's travels.