Linda Goodman's Love Signs

by Linda Goodman | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 5/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, May 02, 2020
This was donated to my Little Free Library. I’m registering it before returning it, to spread the word about BookCrossing. Thank you to the generous donor.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, May 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (5/28/2020 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Time for a Mid-Week Mix up in Dagenham Little Free Library. This is going in to try and temp a new reader...

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 03, 2020
No takers, so I’ve taken this out until I can find a new reader for it.