11.22.63

by Stephen King | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Tamsine of Strasbourg, Alsace France on 2/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Tamsine from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Monday, February 17, 2020
My first Stephen King. I am not a horror fan. This is not horror , so I was intrigued. It was not as thrilling as expected and I almost abandoned it . It only got really exciting after 200 pages. It is a bit too detailed at times, especially when he stalks Lee Harvey Oswald . The moral of the story : " do not change the past, even if you can ".

Journal Entry 2 by wingIndy2012wing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Thursday, February 20, 2020
In transit.

Journal Entry 3 by wingIndy2012wing at MBC Strasbourg in Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/25/2021 UTC) at MBC Strasbourg in Strasbourg, Alsace France

Un livre apprécié des lecteurs strasbourgeois, il fait partie du TRESOR offert aux participants du MBC.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBluemchenblattwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Saturday, September 25, 2021
I have been to Dallas and the museum on J.F.K.'s assassination, so the topic intrigues me. The size of the book is impressive, but than a book by Stephen King should draw me in quickly, shouldn't it?
...and it might actually fit into a Bingo 2021 category that I have nothing planned for yet.