The Strange Disappearance of a Bollywood Star

by Vaseem Khan | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by kinedi of Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on 2/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by kinedi from Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, February 16, 2020
The enchanting new Baby Ganesh Agency novel sees Inspector Chopra and his elephant sidekick investigating the dark side of Bollywood.

Mumbai thrives on extravagant spectacles and larger-than-life characters.

But even in the city of dreams, there is no guarantee of a happy ending.

Rising star and incorrigible playboy Vikram Verma has disappeared, leaving his latest film in jeopardy. Hired by Verma's formidable mother to find him, Inspector Chopra and his sidekick, baby elephant Ganesha, embark on a journey deep into the world's most flamboyant movie industry.

As they uncover feuding stars, failed investments and death threats, it seems that many people have a motive for wanting Verma out of the picture.

And yet, as Chopra has long suspected, in Bollywood the truth is often stranger than fiction...

Journal Entry 2 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, February 27, 2020
Another funny and fast paced adventure for our friends Chopra and Ganesha, this time set in Bollywood. Absolutely loved it. Was also quite moved by the second story of Rangwalla and the Eunuchs. Can't wait for the next book.

Journal Entry 3 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, August 09, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2020 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way to Nu-Knees

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
I love fun mysteries - and this looks to be as much fun as they come! Investigating crime with a baby elephant . . . what's not to like?
Thank you so much for this and all the other books in the generous book parcel the postman brought me this morning, thank you very much. I'm a lucky BookCrosser!

Journal Entry 5 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 14, 2020
Yes, there is indeed something strange about the disappearance of Vikram/Vicky Verma, Bollywood star - and I loved every minute of it.
I look forward to finding more books from the series.
Thank you again, kinedi. Much appreciated :-)