The Fun Food Cookbook

by Adele Davis | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 2/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 16, 2020
One of many books that I recently acquired in order to give it away.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 16, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/16/2020 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to meet-up with me today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 16, 2020
Picked this from the book pile at the BCinDC meet-up today. I have had Adelle Davis's "Eat Right to Keep Fit"since forever. It's my go to nutrition guide. It never occurred to me she'd written a cookbook too. Thanks "6".