Wet Work

by Philip Nutman | Horror |
Registered by jamieh2003 of Wiley Ford, West Virginia USA on 4/21/2004
Journal Entry 1 by jamieh2003 from Wiley Ford, West Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004
pb bought from amazon.com

Journal Entry 2 by jamieh2003 from Wiley Ford, West Virginia USA on Saturday, April 24, 2004
When a comet passes over the earth strange things begin to happen. First, the dead begin to come back and the are hungry with a capital H! And no, they don't want bacon and eggs to break their fast they are after human flesh.
Then people begin dying from things like the common cold and measles...all resistance is down and even the President of the United States is among the living dead. The difference with these dead is a great many of them are still reasonably coherent and but unable to control their overwhelming impulse to eat humans.

While it was a fairly enjoyable reading experience I'm ticked at myself for paying $10 for this copy just because it's OOP. *sheesh* someday I'll learn.

Offered up on Casual Reader's Bookrelay site.

Journal Entry 3 by jamieh2003 at on Monday, June 07, 2004
Released on Monday, June 07, 2004 at N/A in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

to Jaremeister via media mail

Journal Entry 4 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 15, 2004
This arrived today, am anxious to read this book. I thought I recognized the author's name, but didn't realize this was an expansion on his short story from The Book Of The Dead. Thanks for passing this on, Jamieh2003!

Journal Entry 5 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Friday, February 09, 2007
Just finished this book. I really enjoyed it. About 2/3 of the way through, I was beginning to worry that Nutman wasn't going to be able to tie it up into a good ending. Luckily, I was wrong. Very fast paced and full of action (and a good heaping of gore, too), I really enjoyed this one! I remember loving the original short story, so it was so great that Nutman expanded it into this novel. Not the happiest of endings, but that is something I tend to like.

Journal Entry 6 by jare at Costco on Eubank at Central in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, February 10, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (2/10/2007 UTC) at Costco on Eubank at Central in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left at the gas pumps.

This was released for both the Keep Them Moving Challenge of 2007 as well as my own Horror Read And Release Challenge!

Happy hunting!