I Can Fly!

by Laura Wallace | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 2/14/2020
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 14, 2020
The Animals Everywhere series introduces young readers to a variety of animals, highlighting the abilities that they have in common. On board pages.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/6/2020 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, and we can then all track it’s travels. You are under no obligation to read it, and Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 26, 2020
Caught at McD's Nunawading.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Westerfolds Park in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/2/2020 UTC) at Westerfolds Park in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to a table at the Porter Street picnic area.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.