Magic Puppy: School of Mischief

by Sue Bentley | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 13, 2020
This is one of 77 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during January, 2020, by a former across-the-street neighbor who is now a Rockville, Maryland, general contractor. Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2020 UTC) at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser Mom-Oyster to give to a friend of hers to read to her friend's five-year-old grandson! I love that!

------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 Circus Release Challenge hosted by fictionalfangs. This book's title contains the word MAGIC.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 13, 2020
Received this book for a friend to read to her grandson while we are at home because of the pandemic. Thanks Squeaky!