The Outsiders

by S. E. Hinton | Teens |
Registered by Queen72 of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 2/12/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Queen72 from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
I picked up this extra release copy from a library book sale.

I finally got around to reading this book and definitely understand all of the hype surrounding this book. It's a very touching story and deals with themes we can all relate to, no matter where we come from.

"Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold."

Journal Entry 2 by Queen72 at Little Free Library at Zia Crossing in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, February 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at Zia Crossing in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me QUEEN72 as your referring member.