The Language of Flowers

A Girls Dream
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 4/18/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, April 18, 2021
Wonderfully good book. I chose to read it for the 24hr Readathon. Not at all what I was expecting! Already have a bookcrosser wanting it! So a-travelling-it-goes!!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Thanks for sending, along with some bookcrossing labels, I look forward to reading this - adding to MT TBR.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
I enjoyed this book very much, you root for the main character to have a good life.
Thanks again for sharing

reserving for an upcoming bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, August 7, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/6/2022 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sent off in dabercro's Books I've Read and Journaled Bookbox

2022 Keep Them Moving Release Challenge

Happy Travels

Journal Entry 5 by ravencat at Buffalo, New York USA on Thursday, August 11, 2022
Taken from the Books I've Read and Journaled bookbox.