Dolphins (National Geographic Kids)

by Melissa Stewart | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
This is one of 77 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during January, 2020, by a former across-the-street neighbor who is now a Rockville, Maryland, general contractor. Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by. motherof11.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 20, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 30, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/30/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to 6of8 to help me get it traveling once again. Thank you!

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 14, 2021
Another one that I thought my brother's grandkids would like. I was putting together a package of stuff going to my sister in law anyway.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Sending this to minibear for her boys. Or her granddaughter.

Journal Entry 7 by minibear at Syracuse, Utah USA on Friday, March 05, 2021
Got in a box, from 6of8, for my grandsons.