Death in the Clouds

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingrussbaumwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrussbaumwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say "russbaum" sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Russbaum

Journal Entry 2 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 24, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (5/26/2020 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted from London, UK to Cheshire, UK to brunton11 as part of the GB Wishlist Tag Game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 01, 2020
Arrived safely today. Thanks for the tag.