Freya the Friday Fairy

by Daisy Meadows | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1846161924 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrussbaumwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrussbaumwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say "russbaum" sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Russbaum

Journal Entry 2 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 11, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/11/2020 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Given to my PA for her kids. Hope they enjoy and pass it on in due course.

Journal Entry 3 by mskotek at Hampstead, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2020
to be read very soonby my 6 years old