Deception on his Mind

by Elizabeth George | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLadyAmaliewing of Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 2/9/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingLadyAmaliewing from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, February 09, 2020
Balford-le-Nez is a dying seaside town on the coast of Essex. But when a member of the town's small but growing Asian community is found dead near its beach, the sleepy town ignites. Working without her long-time partner, Detective Inspector Lynley, Sergeant Barbara Havers must probe not only the mind of a murderer and a case very close to her own heart, but also the terrible price people pay for deceiving others . . . and themselves.

Released 1 mo ago (2/29/2020 UTC) at Bücherschrank am Bickesheimer Platz in Durmersheim, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me – Lady Amalie - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading,