Past Reason Hated

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingxtrdnrywing of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 2/7/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingxtrdnrywing from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 07, 2020
Chief Inspector Alan Banks knows that secrecy can sometimes prove fatal, and secrets were the driving force behind Caroline Hartley's life…and death.

She was a beautiful enigma, brutally stabbed in her own home three days prior to Christmas. Leaving her past behind for a forbidden love affair, she mystified more than a few. And now she is dead, clothed only in her unshared mysteries and her blood.

In this season of giving and forgiving, Banks is eager to absolve the innocent of their sins. But that must wait until the many facets of a perplexing puzzle are exposed and the dark circle of his investigation finally closes…and when a killer makes the next move.

Journal Entry 2 by wingxtrdnrywing at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (3/6/2020 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, and we can then all track it’s travels. You are under no obligation to read it, and Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Caught at McD's Nunawading.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 25, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/26/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the table.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at The Gurdies, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
One of my chief inspectors.....

Journal Entry 6 by AnonymousFriend at Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 03, 2020
As this is an early DCI Banks, I read it right away and it was up to standard, tho' I did work it out before him.