Fresh and Light

by Donna Hay | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 2/6/2020
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Thursday, February 06, 2020
Fresh and light is my answer to my own best efforts to juggle for the perfect balance. Designed to complement my existing repertoire, it′s full of new recipes that combine the freshest ingredients, pantry staples and my personal tricks for a lighter touch.

I′ve never been a fan of diets and this book is no exception. I don′t even like the thought of anyone being on a diet! For me, it′s always been about balance. fresh and light is mindful of fat and carbohydrates, but is focused on flavour and variety -- without the guilt.

Divided by meal, fresh and light is a solution-packed book of recipes loaded with power foods to give you the balance you need across your week. There are light breakfasts, tasty lunch box tips and fast dinner solutions to give you ideas for every time of the day.

We all have our guilty pleasures in life. fresh and light lets you enjoy them and is for all those times when you′re seeking something a little more virtuous. And that′s really the best kind of indulgence of all -- the one with balance.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at Laundromat, Como Pde in Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 29, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/29/2020 UTC) at Laundromat, Como Pde in Parkdale, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, and we can then all track it’s travels. You are under no obligation to read it, and Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous.