Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten

by Gebrüder Grimm | Children's Books |
Registered by wingRoseOfDarknesswing of Baruth/Mark, Brandenburg Germany on 2/5/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingRoseOfDarknesswing from Baruth/Mark, Brandenburg Germany on Wednesday, February 05, 2020

“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.”
― Anna Quindlen, How Reading Changed My Life

Released 8 mos ago (8/1/2020 UTC) at sent by mail in RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Gute Reise. Happy travelling. Bon voyage.

with stamps to estelle1806

◾Wir Leser, wir wissen, was wir voneinander zu halten haben.
Willemsen, Roger

Journal Entry 3 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Thank you so much for this cute little book, it reminds me of my German school exchange in Bremen...

Journal Entry 4 by wingestelle1806wing at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/26/2021 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Travelling to the winner of the Global sweepstake, congrats!

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 5 by Ninas_BookNook at Yorktown, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 17, 2021
I received this book as the winner of the 2021 Global Sweeps - Round 7. Thank you so much! Vielen Dank!
I know the tale well from my childhood in Germany and will certainly read it to my German tutoring students.