Beaded Bobby Pins

by Marilyn Green | Home & Garden | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/5/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 05, 2020
This is one of 48 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in December, 2019, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 24, 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 24, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (5/24/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the steward of the Rose Hill Falls Little Free Library in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!