100 Ways to Be As Happy As Your Dog

by Celia Haddon | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 147368921X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/4/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 04, 2020
Bought in the Sue Ryder charity shop Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Released 6 mos ago (2/5/2020 UTC) at — Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to my St Piran's Day exchange partner, who has a dog.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, March 05, 2020
Thank you for the very thoughtful st Pirans day parcel

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at City centre in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at City centre in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***