The Jewels of Paradise

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0802120644 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingLaveggioCoffeewing of Binghamton, New York USA on 2/4/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
I always enjoy reading Donna Leon, this book was a little different as it did not include her usual detective character, Commissario Guido Brunetti.

Inside flap
Caterina Pellegrini is a native Venetian and like so many of them, she's had to leave home to pursue her career abroad. A musicologist with a doctorate in Baroque opera, she lands in Manchester, England, as a fellow and assistant professor. Manchester, however, is no Venice. When Caterina gets word of a position back home, she jumps at the opportunity.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Sunday, July 25, 2021
reserved for my upcoming bookbox - My Armchair Travels to Italy

Released 3 mos ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

The box is starting it's journey - Happy Travels

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Received in the My Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox

I will put this back in the box.

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (9/29/2021 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the My Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by winghaahaahaa98wing at Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Received in the Italy bookbox. Will scan through! Thanks.

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Clark St (At Thomas St) in Belmont, Massachusetts USA

Released at a local Little Free Library. Enjoy!