Amy's Diary #3

by Veronique Grisseaux | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingRNAiwing of New York City, New York USA on 2/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingRNAiwing from New York City, New York USA on Saturday, February 01, 2020
"Since Amy's been going out with John, she has become the most popular girl in the halls. But she spends so much time with her new friends that she forgets Kat, her best friend. As for her ex, Nick, he still thinks about his lost love, Amy. And the icing on the cake: Amy's mom tells her that they're moving in with her new fianc�, Francis. Aaaaargh! Help! Noooo! Gross! Even if change terrifies her, Amy must try to brave the future with style!" (summary taken from goodreads.com)

Very cute graphic novel; definitely meant for kids, but not everything we read has to be serious and adult, even as adults.

This book is reserved for the first Manga, Graphic Novel and Comics Sweepstake of 2020.

Journal Entry 2 by wingRNAiwing at Sent by Mail, Sweeps Winner -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 28, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/25/2020 UTC) at Sent by Mail, Sweeps Winner -- Controlled Releases

I totally forgot to make release notes for this after posting. I finally had an excuse to leave the house to mail this to the winner of the Comics/Graphic Novel/Manga sweeps. I hope they enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by LittleRedHat at South Milford, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 06, 2020
Received as the winner of the Comics and Graphic Novel sweeps - many thanks!