I Am Malala

by Malala Yousafzai | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 01, 2020
Bought in the Sue Ryder charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 02, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (2/2/2020 UTC) at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom

Given to my mum

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2020
Back from my mum who enjoyed it

Released 1 mo ago (4/10/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Springfield Rd, E17 in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Hello!