Reworking Success

by Theobald, Robert | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBCZ-UB-Ilmenauwing of Ilmenau, Thüringen Germany on 1/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBCZ-UB-Ilmenauwing from Ilmenau, Thüringen Germany on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Challenging the current dogma of maximum economic growth, globalization and international competitiveness, well-known futurist Robert Theobald argues persuasively that, to survive, we must overhaul our whole concept of 'success.' The required criteria of success for the next phase of human social evolution are ecological integrity and a respect for all of nature, effective participatory decision making, and social cohesion based on profoundly changed concepts of justice. These radically changed goals force us to radically reconstruct our communities. Reworking Success documents the steady slide of 'successes' into failures that characterize the latter part of this century and then describes the new role that citizens are adopting in helping to create new kinds of success today and in the future.
(Amazon.de)

Released 3 wks ago (1/29/2020 UTC) at Universitätsbibliothek der TU Ilmenau in Ilmenau, Thüringen Germany

Dieses Buch darf im Bookcrossingständer im Eingangsbereich der Universitätsbibliothek gefangen werden.