The Bad, the Very Bad, and the Ugly: Who's who of NZ Crime

by Tony Williams | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CavyNomes of Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on 1/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by CavyNomes from Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
In 'The Bad, the Very Bad and the Ugly' Tony Williams has compiled a who's who of New Zealand crime from baby farmer Minnie Dean to serial rapist Malcolm Rewa. The most notorious criminals and their crimes are uncovered, sometimes macabre, sometimes quirky and often bizarre. Discover the strange case of Amy Bock, confidence trickster and male impersonator; Phyllis Freeman, the poisoner who became the prison cook; the infamous Piha Arson fraud; the juror who married the man she convicted; the murderer who ate the eyes of his victim and much, much more. Including recent cases such as David Bain and Malcolm Rewa, and league tables of the 'worst of the worst' perpetuators of crime.

Journal Entry 2 by CavyNomes at Springwood, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/12/2020 UTC) at Springwood, New South Wales Australia

Posted as part of the NZ sweeps.
I hope the winner doesn't mind a little true crime.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Monday, February 17, 2020

Thanks very much, CavyNomes. I will admit that true crime isn't a genre I read very often, but this is a book to dip in and out of rather than read straight through, and I'll give it a try. 🙂