The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, January 27, 2020
agathachristie.com:

"An English country house at Christmas time should be the perfect place to get away from it all - but nothing is ever simple for Hercule Poirot, as he finds not one but five baffling cases to solve.

First comes a sinister warning on his pillow to avoid the plum pudding...then the discovery of a corpse in a chest...next, an overheard quarrel that leads to murder...the strange case of a dead man's eating habits...and the puzzle of a victim who dreams of his own suicide.

Add an extra bonus - Miss Marple investigates Greenshaw's Folly."

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 14, 2020
It's been a while since my last Agatha Christie, so it was nice to peek into her world again. (My 11-year-old son, however, discovered Christie this past summer and is now devouring both the books and the tv series.) The mysteries in this collection were not particularly exciting but I quite enjoyed reading them anyway. There's something so quintessentially British in Christie's writing that it's impossible not to love. :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 14, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (12/15/2020 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy – both the book and the holidays!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSaka74wing at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 17, 2020
Thank you! I love Hercule Poirot!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSaka74wing at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, January 09, 2021
I have read this in Finnish many years ago but I didn't remember these mysteries very well. I love Hercule Poirot and I really enjoyed reading this book again.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSaka74wing at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/27/2021 UTC) at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Wishlist book in English. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingMINKULAwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Thank you for the book. :)