Snap

by Belinda Bauer | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TheGreenMan of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by TheGreenMan from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 27, 2020
[DIFFERENT COVER]

From the back cover:

"Snap decisions can be dangerous...

It was nearly an hour since the car had coughed and spluttered and jerked and rolled to a crunchy halt on the hard shoulder of the southbound M5 motorway.

That made it over half an hour since their mother had left them there to walk to an emergency phone.

'Stay in the car. I won't be long.' "

Journal Entry 2 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 27, 2020
Picked up cheaply, especially for BookCrossing purposes.

Planning to release it at tomorrow evening's 'LUCK / CHANCE / RANDOMNESS / FATE' -themed BC Meetup being held at The Brigantes in York from 7pm onwards... (the plot appears to revolve around such things - but maybe it doesn't? I don't know... I've not read it!)

Released 3 wks ago (1/28/2020 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

releasing, as promised...

Journal Entry 4 by LouiseB79 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Picked up at the York Bookcrossing meetup. I've just read and enjoyed another book by this author and hope that this one has a similarly clever and original premise.

Journal Entry 5 by LouiseB79 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 09, 2020
An original crime thriller which shares some characteristics with the other book I've read by this author. It's darkly humorous and the connections made by the main character seem highly implausible until a small detail is revealed which suddenly means that it isn't.