The heritage of early American houses

by John Drury | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 3/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 27, 2020
First edition. With 40 plates in color and about 250 in black and white. Includes the Amstel House in New Castle and the John Dickinson Mansion.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/1/2020 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC https://goo.gl/1syyky #BookCrossing #adaraspa