Blue Angel

by Francine Prose | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 006019541x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 3/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 27, 2020
The National Book Award Finalist from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Francine Prose—now the major motion picture Submission

“Screamingly funny … Blue Angel culminates in a sexual harassment hearing that rivals the Salem witch trials.” —USA Today

It's been years since Swenson, a professor in a New England creative writing program, has published a novel. It's been even longer since any of his students have shown promise. Enter Angela Argo, a pierced, tattooed student with a rare talent for writing. Angela is just the thing Swenson needs. And, better yet, she wants his help. But, as we all know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Deliciously risque, Blue Angel is a withering take on today's academic mores and a scathing tale that vividly shows what can happen when academic politics collides with political correctness.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/1/2020 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC https://goo.gl/1syyky #BookCrossing #adaraspa