The Screwtape Letters

by C. S. Lewis | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 3/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 27, 2020
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis is a classic masterpiece of religious satire that entertains readers with its sly and ironic portrayal of human life and foibles from the vantage point of Screwtape, a highly placed assistant to "Our Father Below." At once wildly comic, deadly serious, and strikingly original, C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters is the most engaging account of temptation—and triumph over it—ever written.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (4/1/2020 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Free Book Drop (Little Free Library #35995) @ W Hargett St & S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC. (Latitude: 35°46'41.6"N, Longitude: 78°38'24.4"W) #raleighspace #BookCrossing http://bit.do/DecoFreeBookDrop