Murder Most Fab

by Julian Clary | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0091914485 Global Overview for this book
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 1/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2020
Hello, I'm Johnny Debonair and this is my book - Murder Most Fab. Buy it. You won't regret it. Everything that has happened so publicly is explained. Of course, I'd prefer it if you remember me as I was at my height, before the past caught up with me so spectacularly - TV's Mr Friday Night with an enviable lifestyle and the nation at my feet. My fame might have looked easy to you at the time, but getting to the top of the celebrity ladder is hard work. It took talent, beauty, commitment and, uniquely in my case, a number of unfortunate deaths. If we were being picky you might describe me as a serial killer, but I really don't see myself that way. It sounds trite to say 'one thing led to another' but it's true.

As you'll discover I owe something of my rise and my fall to three individuals: my mother, an eccentric country girl who taught me exhibitionism by hanging naked from the clocktower of Hythe town hall; Catherine, my best friend, then partner in business - a devil in red heels, who, in her clear Essex accent, taught me how to 'look after number one'; and Timothy, who broke my heart and caused me to seek refuge in sex, money and celebrity.

But in the end you have to take responsibility for your own actions. No one was forcing me, were they? I hope you, the public, can forgive me and enjoy this sordid tale for what it is - my final entertainment for you.

Released 3 wks ago (1/29/2020 UTC) at The Forge Cafe at The Wakes in Oakengates, Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

Please Do NOT list this book for sale... not even on-line as it was given to both you... and future finders as a gift to enjoy and then spread the love of books.

I have left this book on a shelf in the Bookcrossing Area at The Forge Urban Revival Cafe, at The Wakes, Theater Square, Oakengates, Telford, TF2 6EP.

Stop by pick up a book or Two and maybe stay a while to enjoy a good coffee, a snack or even a meal...
It's up to you.