The Sooner The Better: An engrossing saga of love, friendship and betrayal

by Lynda Page | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 1/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2020
When you've been waiting fifteen years for a proposal, what do you do when your intended marries someone else?

The Sooner the Better is an unforgettable tale from much-loved saga writer, Lynda Page. Perfect for fans of Daisy Styles and Kate Thompson.

Isobel Jenkins has spent the last fifteen years caring for Lawrence Clayton's cantankerous mother, in the knowledge that once the old lady passes away, Lawrence will be free to marry her. However, Izzie is mortified to discover that Lawrence has been deceiving her, and when he flaunts his new bride, she decides enough is enough. But how can she start afresh?

Izzie could never have predicted that helping an elderly lady find her way back to her residential home would provide the answer. The owner of the home, Mrs Johnson, instantly recognises Izzie's worth and, in need of an extra pair of hands, offers her a job. Izzie soon attracts the admiration of one of the young doctors - if only she could forget her past experience. But not everyone is what they seem, and there are those in the establishment who are using the atmosphere of openness and trust to their own advantage...

Released 3 wks ago (1/29/2020 UTC) at The Forge Cafe at The Wakes in Oakengates, Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

Please Do NOT list this book for sale... not even on-line as it was given to both you... and future finders as a gift to enjoy and then spread the love of books.

I have left this book on a shelf in the Bookcrossing Area at The Forge Urban Revival Cafe, at The Wakes, Theater Square, Oakengates, Telford, TF2 6EP.

Stop by pick up a book or Two and maybe stay a while to enjoy a good coffee, a snack or even a meal...
It's up to you.