The Great British Sewing Bee

by Tessa Evelegh | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BassdinPorty of Portobello, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by BassdinPorty from Portobello, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2020
Sewing for beginners

Journal Entry 2 by BassdinPorty at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (1/26/2020 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking to meetup

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, January 26, 2020
Picked up at Old Gang Meetup - thanks

I think I have most of the Sewing Beed books but I know I have one missing. Will check if I have this one and if it's a duplicate I'll pass it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassandra2020wing at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (1/29/2020 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Seems I do already have a copy so....

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!