Adventure in Outer Space

by George E. Davie | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 26, 2020
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I loved the Big Little books when I was a kid, and went through a period where I picked up as many as I could. They've been in the attic for approximately forever, but it's time for them to head out on new adventures.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 26, 2020
This one has a great 1970s Icee bookplate; Mom used to take us to go get those all the time... :)

Released 4 wks ago (1/27/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #45737 - Kaimuki (Liholiho School) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sunday, January 26, 2020: stopped by to drop off a few books at this LFL, which is currently pretty well-filled. (Larger photo here.)

Released for my Year of the Rat challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book! Won't you make a journal entry so the previous readers know that it's safe with you?

This is now your book, for you to do with as you please: keep it as long as you wish, pass it to a friend, or maybe even leave it where someone else can find it!

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!