Help!: The Day We Found Fang Island

by James Webster | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingxtrdnrywing of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 1/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingxtrdnrywing from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Sunday, January 26, 2020
Could Mike last the night? Would Samantha's signals be seen? Why was no-one else on the island?

Journal Entry 2 by wingxtrdnrywing at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Released 8 mos ago (2/7/2020 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, and we can then all track it’s travels. You are under no obligation to read it, and Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 07, 2020
Caught at SI.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 26, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/28/2020 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the shelf.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.