Victim

by P. D. James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by DizzieDyslexic of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by DizzieDyslexic from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 25, 2020
A well-paced short story that quickly gets you into the head of a killer. This was my first time reading P. D. James and now I defiantly want to read more of her work.

Journal Entry 2 by DizzieDyslexic at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (1/26/2020 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This book can be found in the café. Hopefully next to a nice slice of cake.

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Caught at the "Poodlesister's in town!" meet up. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 01, 2020
This felt much creepier than the other books I've read by PD James. Maybe because they haven't been from the perspective of the murderer. I thought it was good though.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 05, 2020

Released 8 mos ago (6/5/2020 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to the winner of the You've Got Mail Sweeps! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Thursday, June 18, 2020
Received in a package from frogster for You've Got Mail sweeps. Also included was a lovely Scottish Kelpies post card a vintage edition bookmark of Blackwell's. Looking forward to reading the book. Thanks so much for the day-brightening package.

Journal Entry 7 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, August 26, 2020
A short story written from the perspective of a wronged husband and how he got his revenge. Or did he? Who really was the "Victim?"

Journal Entry 8 by wingminesaynwing at -- Tren, autobús, metro / train, bus, metro --, Málaga Spain on Saturday, September 05, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (9/5/2020 UTC) at -- Tren, autobús, metro / train, bus, metro --, Málaga Spain

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Part of the package for this quarter's You've Got Mail Sweeps winner; it seemed appropriate for two reasons: 1) It is a mystery thriller and at this point, no one but me knows, FOR SURE, who won, and 2) I received this little gem of a short story when I won. Having read and enjoyed it, I am passing it on to the next winner. A few other goodies are included in the package. Safe travels to you, little book.

Journal Entry 9 by wingLivrespublicwing at Málaga, Málaga Spain on Monday, September 14, 2020
The book arrived safely today and I wouldn't have thought that it has already travelled so much. Together with this book I received another one and many goodies like several different bookplates, a bookmark, blank cards, a poem and a long letter. Thank you.

Journal Entry 10 by wingLivrespublicwing at Málaga, Málaga Spain on Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Great short story, unexpected twist!

Journal Entry 11 by wingLivrespublicwing at ., -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Spain on Monday, January 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/12/2021 UTC) at ., -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Spain

Congratulations!
This book will travel once again within the sweepstake
„ You‘ve got mail..“
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 12 by Passeur-X at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Arrived with the "you've goy mail" sweeps.
Thank you, Livrespublic !

Journal Entry 13 by Passeur-X at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Sunday, January 31, 2021
Smart, smart and a half.