When Bruce Met Cyn

by Lori Foster | Romance |
Registered by Chicvolley99 of Denver, Colorado USA on 1/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Chicvolley99 from Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, January 25, 2020
Opposites attract

Journal Entry 2 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, January 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (1/25/2020 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in a random box of books for a bookcrosser. Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by RNAi at Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Part of a book box of assorted titles from Chicvolley99. Will likely try to read and release to an LFL nearby.

Journal Entry 4 by RNAi at Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 09, 2020
I think I'll start this one tonight and have it reserved for the First Name Sweeps.

Journal Entry 5 by RNAi at Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Saturday, June 20, 2020
Okay, this was not my sort of book. I just feel uncomfy during sex chapters, but that's just a me thing. The premise of the book (that you're not a ruined woman if you're a prostitute) is a good one, though, and that's what keeps me from rating this almost-fanfiction as a worse book.

Journal Entry 6 by RNAi at on Thursday, June 25, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/24/2020 UTC) at

I sent this to a fellow Redditor's grandmother, who apparently enjoys romance, mystery, and historical books. This one is a definite spicy romance, but as I said, the premise is interesting.