You Can't Keep a Good Woman Down

by Alice Walker | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/22/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
This is one of 18 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during January, 2020, by the stewards of the Little Free Library on Frontenac Terrace in Derwood, Maryland. Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted this year by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word CAN.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by Bookwerm4life at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 23, 2020
My mom and I were walking past the 'little book library' when the book caught my eye. I'll update the status when I read it but I'm excited! :)