SMILE - You're on Harold's Planet

by Swerling & Lazar | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by conto of Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on 1/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by conto from Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
From the back cover:
"SMILE You’re on Harold’s Planet" is a compendium of over three hundred and fifty funny, surreal & heartwarming cartoons. Harold Planet is a popular online cartoon featuring our eponymous, bobbly-nosed adventurer. Millions of Harold greeting cards have been sent and received across the world, and a constant stream of new cartoons are seen on thousands of screens every day. This is the first book in a new series showcasing the very best of Harold’s Planet from the first twenty years. Lisa Swerling & Ralph Lazar are South African/British/Californian artists, illustrators and New York Times Bestselling authors, currently living in Marin County just above San Francisco.

Journal Entry 2 by conto at Bétula Studios in Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/24/2020 UTC) at Bétula Studios in Bragança, Bragança Portugal

I love this cartoons since... ever!
But I do prefer to receive them on my e-mail and be surprised, one at a time, with their colourful and big formated humour (like this one on the side - click on it and check how wise it is!)
The book still has some nice ones, no doubt! So I hope you enjoy it.
And you, and you, and you... :-)

Journal Entry 3 by irus at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Even if I don't express it as I should, you put a smile in my face, or shall I say in my soul.
Hope it will bring smiles to more people.

Journal Entry 4 by irus at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Monday, February 17, 2020
I understand that's more pleasant and surprising to receive a postcard every day on the mail. Even thought I quiet liked to know the story of Harolds origins and I found most cards really amusing.

Daughter - who read it first - thought the same :)