Dinner With A Perfect Stranger

by David Gregory | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 20, 2020
This small hardcover is one of 18 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during January, 2020, by the stewards of the Little Free Library on Frontenac Terrace in Derwood, Maryland. Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book's title contains the named AN and RANGER.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 19, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/5/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!